Seasonal Water Services In Effect
With temperatures below freezing overnight, it's the time of the season for turning off the water until spring.
- The water services on campsites and within the loops will be shut off at 2:00PM on Monday September 24.
- Potable water remains available 24 hours a day at the lift station and Campers' Centre, all year long.
- Appropriate discounts will be applied, at the frontdesk, for guests that paid for specific sites with seasonal services, which are not available during their stay.
Campers' Centre Seasonal Hours
Special Holiday Hours
- December 23rd: 10AM - 3PM
- December 24th, 26th, 31st, & January 1st: closed
- Otherwise: December 27th - January 31st:
- Sunday - Thursday: 10AM - 3PM
- Friday & Saturday: 10AM - 5PM
- Note: Access to the toiletes, showers, and potable water inside the Campers' Centre remain open 24 hours a day.
Welcome to Mount Kidd RV Park and Campground. Canada's #1 Nature-Stay Destination.